Casino Euro bonus codes
Casino Euro Review
Casino Euro is an online based casino that was established in 2002 and has since been run by BML Group Limited. It is a sister casino to other popular gaming destinations such as Mr Smith and BetSafe casinos: all these casinos are reviewed as some of the best on the online platform. With more than a decade worth of experience in the gambling industry under its belt, Casino Euro has succeeded in building a strong reputation among players in the UK and across the globe.
Casino Euro is licensed to operate by the UK Gambling Commission. This body oversees all online gambling activities in the United Kingdom. Primarily an institution that handled gaming matters online, it moved to the online platform in 2014 to ensure that players were kept safe and not cheated out of their money. The issues brought forth about this house are handled by a branch of the UKGC. Additionally, the UKGC established eCOGRA as a branch that tests the random number generators used in various games to ensure that they are not biased in favor of the house.
The Government of Malta has also issued a license to the casino. This gaming commission has been in the business for quite some time, but it was not until 2015 that it made its mark as one of the most honorable licensing commissions in the gambling business. They have numerously been named as one of the most important commissions regarding the addressing of player complaints. Therefore, the licensing of Casino Euro by this commission speaks volumes on the reputability of the casino. Additionally, both the MGA and UKGC demand the use of state-of-the-art encryption systems to safeguard transactions carried out here.
Casino Euro Games
The wide assortment of games in Casino Euro is among the main reasons for the widespread popularity of this site. The games are run by some of the biggest online gaming software providers. Some of these software developers include:
- Net Entertainment
- Evolution Gaming
- NextGen Gaming
- Ash Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Interactive Gaming Technologies
- Williams Interactive
- Leander Games
- Genesis Gaming, etc.
The games are provided in a wide variety to suit the different kind of players that visit the site. Some of them include:
Slots account for a large percentage of the well over one thousand games that are provided on the site. The collection of slots offered is nothing short of top-notch quality, which is owed to the use of the best software providers. Below are some of the most enjoyed slot games:
- Mad Mad Monkey
- Mega Moolah
- Charms and Witches
- Break Da Bank Again
- Cops and Robbers
- Wizard of Oz
- Game of Thrones
- Tomb Raider, etc.
The most coveted slots are those that come with progressive jackpot features since the payout can rise to millions of pounds.
Even though table games as not as many as slot machine games, the assortment provided is made quite wide to cater to various gamers. Roulette makes up for the most table games offered, with some versions created exclusively for the casino. This comes as no surprise since roulette is among the most played games in both online and land-based casinos. Various variations of blackjack, craps, and poker are also included in this category.
The needs of gamers who find the atmosphere of a real casino appealing is also catered to in Casino Euro. The live casino option offers an actual dealer that can be seen through the webcam. One can see that a lot of work was dedicated to making this feature appear as though players are at an actual table. The players can chat with other players and the dealer using the live chat option.
The games provided are divided into various categories on the homepage to ensure that the players can easily navigate through the casino to find the best game that appeals to their style.
Bonuses and Promos
In the previous years after the establishment of the gambling industry, investors used the ‘build it, and they’ll come’ policy. However, the provision of fun games was not enough to keep players coming back. Therefore, bonuses and promotions were introduced to act as enticements for players to engage in particular casinos. This policy is also applied in Casino Euro. The site offers bonuses to its players for various reasons including:
- To entice clients. Most people like deals that get them more money. Therefore, Casino Euro offers bonuses such as reload bonuses, free spins, and daily promotions to let players know that depositing money in the casino will get them more money.
- As a loyalty reward. Players that keep bringing back business are considered an important of any business. Therefore, rewarding them will ensure that they stay loyal to the casino. Additionally, Casino Euro understands that this is the easiest group of clientele to market since they are already coming back to the site: rewarding them makes them feel special and an appreciated part of the casino.
- To reduce amount of losses. In the casino business, players are sure that at one point or the other they must lose money. However, bonuses can help offset the impact of the losses incurred.
- To try out the services of a casino. Most players want to know the quality of the games and services offered by a casino before they commit to a specific one by making a cash deposit. Casino Euro offers players free spins to test out their slots before a real money deposit can be made.
- To increase a player’s bankroll. When gambling, the higher a player wagers, the more they win. However, not all players come with too much to table. Therefore, bonuses are offered to help gamer’s meet or come close to meeting their desired bankroll amount. For instance, a two hundred and fifty-pound deposit can be converted to five hundred pounds with a one hundred percent match by the casino.
- To prolong the playing period. When indulging in the fun of various casino games, one’s bankroll can deplete in no time, especially when on a losing streak. A bonus addition to the bankroll helps players keep playing for a longer period. Most players will agree that it feels good when they run out of money only to realize they have a backup amount to keep spinning the reels and betting on the tables.
Casino Euro offers players various deposits to keep their clients coming back for more fun. Below is a look at some of the bonuses and promos offered by this site:
Welcome bonuses are exclusive offers made to new players registering with the casino for the first time. They are put in place to entice the player to try one site over others, and casinos invest a lot of money to make them as lucrative as possible. In most cases, they are offered in the form of match promotions. These match bonuses can come attached with free spins that are limited for use on selected slots.
On occasion, Casino Euro has been known to offer new players a no deposit bonus in the form of free spins before they can commit to the casino. These free spins are limited for use on selected slots. However, this offer is not steady and only occurs from time to time. Most players consider this a downside to the site since most big casinos come with a no deposit bonus.
The gamer is made eligible to the Casino Euro welcome bonus package once they deposit to their account. It comes in the form of a match promotion that offers players one hundred percent of the amount that is deposited. Free spins are also attached to the offered. The bonus amount can go as high as one hundred and fifty dollars.
The welcome bonus package comes with some wagering requirements that have to be met before the bonus amount is acquired or withdrawn. First, the welcome bonus has to be claimed within fourteen days of registering with the casino. A deposit of no less than twenty dollars has to be made. Then the bonus amount has to be played through forty times before the bonus, and the winnings are made available. Finally, this playthrough requirement has to be accomplished before five days elapse after the amount is made available.
It is important to know that different games bring forth different contributions to the bonus amount, with slots offering the most. Games like blackjack, baccarat, and video poker offer the least contribution.
Members of Casino Euro are offered bonuses and promotions every day of the week. They go as follows:
- On Mondays, players receive a bonus amount for logging into the casino to try on various games
- On Tuesdays, tournaments are held. This is where players get to compete against other players in a chosen game dubbed ‘Game of the Week’. The winner gets to walk away with a specific set amount of real money
- On Wednesdays, players are provided with a mission to accomplish on a specific game. Such missions are provided on slot games. The players may be asked to do a certain amount of spins before the day ends to become eligible for prizes such as free spins, cash-backs, and actual money
- On Thursdays, the bonus offer is dubbed the cash race where players have to compete for a set amount of money. This bonus is quite similar to the one offered on Tuesdays. However, different terms and conditions are tabled
- On Fridays, players receive free spins. These freebies may be limited for use on a specific slot or slots from a certain online gaming software provider
- On Saturdays, players are presented with a bonus similar to the pick me feature found in some popular slot games. They are presented with different icons where they get to pick one at random. They then get to keep what is revealed. The prizes range from free spins, drawings, cash-backs, and cash bonuses
- The Sunday bonus offer is similar to that offered on Fridays. Gamblers receive free spins to use on selected games
Gamblers are advised to read the wagering conditions presented with each of these bonuses as they tend to be different from time to time.
This feature is not common in most casinos, but it is quite lucrative. Casino Euro offers a raffle ticket to players for every time they deposit thirty dollars into their account. During every month, one winner is picked at random to walk away with the lottery prize. Additionally, one hundred more people are picked to receive various bonuses such as free spins, super freebies, and cash prizes. These bonuses come with only one wagering requirement: all bonus amount have to be played through ten times before the amount and winnings made from them can be made available.
All these bonuses are made to players using the no download, download, and mobile versions of the casino.
Most players have been known to use the availability of numerous and convenient cashier options in the selection of a perfect casino. Due to its availability in most parts of the globe, Casino Euro ensures that gamers are provided with a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options. This assortment ensures that everyone has an option that is respective to their area of residence.
Some of the options provided include:
- Visa Electron
- Visa Debit
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill, etc.
Some options such as PaysafeCard are restricted to deposits only while others like Bank Transfer are only available for withdrawals. Also, additional costs may vary depending on the cashier option of choice. Therefore, players are advised to keenly study the options available in their area of residence, the fees incurred for transactions, and the processing period of transactions before proceeding with deposits and withdrawals.
Casino Euro has outdone numerous casinos on the online platform in terms of the provision of a beautiful assortment of games from some of the best providers. However, most players feel as though the welcome package offered is too small in comparison to those offered in other casinos. However, the availability of daily promotions has gone a long way in covering up for this shortcoming. Players can get more information on the Casino Euro bonuses by contacting their customer support team via email, phone, or the live chat option.